Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Hal W. (former Chicago UBF)

Date: 04 Jun 2001 11:53:29

Hello XX,

I am glad to hear that you agree with my decision. I left for many of the reasons you listed, but I did not get my information from any web site. It is my belief that UBF is not where God would have me to be. In my time at UBF it seemed to me that too much emphasis was placed on Dr. Samuel Lee and his manuscript. While I understand that he is a good servant of God, I could not take his words above the word of God. I am sorry to have to leave, but I truly feel that I would not continue to grow in UBF. I did not feel that the people in power had the credentials to be teaching and training disciples. I also noticed a lot of forced pushing instead of emphasis on growing in the Christian faith. Once more I thank you for your words, they are a confirmation that I have done what is best for me. May God bless you in your Christian life

...

In Christ,
-hal