Saturday, September 22, 2007

heart4jc (former Seoul UBF)

(Originally posted at http://voy.com/60734/)

Date Posted: 09:58:56 07/14/04 Wed
Author: heart4jc
Subject: Re: did you notice any strange behavior/teachngs?
In reply to: Nick T. 's message, "did you notice any strange behavior/teachngs?" on 16:52:39 07/13/04 Tue

I left yon-hee ubf in Korea in 2002. Seriously and literally Jesus helped me get out of there. I had been praying for so hard for His instruction and guidance. In UBF, I was like Samson whose eyes were pulled and bounded by bronze shackles and grinding in the prison.

To get out, I prayed like him as well "O Sovereign LORD, remember me. O God, please strengthen me just once more, and let me with one blow get revenge on the Philistines for my two eyes," He listened to my prayer. Praise to the Lord.

After much confusion and agonizing time, I learned that my ignorance and unfaithfulness to Jesus led me to UBF. I learned of my hopelessness. Only through Jesus could I ever come near to God. Now, I am in Grace, Peace, and Joy in the gospel. Not until i left UBF that I learned of the TRUE gospel.