Sunday, October 21, 2007

Eric R. (former German UBF)

(Originally posted in the RSQUBF guestbook in 2003.)

Name: eric r.
E-mail address: (withheld)
Comments: hello brothers and sisters in Christ! Hi folks... It´s now 6years that I left ubf-Stuttgart/Germany. Thank you for your work on this website. May it be fruitful in any way. I see that there are so many wounded ex-ubf people out there ( naturally there are), and lots of emotional argueing ( just like in my head still sometimes..). But I myself did not suffer all these bad methods and subtle, verbal manipulations. But I saw, how my fellows were treated...what`s on my mind about ubf? "do you want us to go and pull them up? No! Because while you are pulling the weeds, you may root up the wheat with them..." Don´t judge, don´t count sins, just name them, stand to Jesus , stand to the truth. Show spine ( german talks) greetings! If you want to mail, do it!