Friday, October 26, 2007

Davis W. (former Chicago UBF)

(Originally posted in the RSQUBF guestbook in 2006.)

Name: Davis W.
E-mail address: (withheld)
Comments: My family was interested in finding a Church to have fellowship with other Christians and seeking a relationship with other Christian families but I must also guard myself from "False Prophets." After attending UBF for nearly a year in Chicago I have come to my conclusion that it's definitely not for me. Their doctrine is "Shady" with their practice. I find it troublesome to see others like me who ignore the fact they go to UBF for God and not UBF. WHY??? There are plenty of other Churches to have fellowship with. I think UBF should be classified as a cult. There is no real practice between what they do and their real "Ulterior Motives." It's a front for greedy Korean leaders profiting from this. It's a shame that people are foolish enough to fall for UBF's tactics. I pray for UBF and it's members and that GOD would shine his light and reform this “Church.” I’m glad I’m not the only one that noticed something wrong with UBF.