Friday, October 19, 2007

Leon N. (former Montreal & Boston UBF)

(Originally posted in the RSQUBF guestbook in 2001)

Leon N.

Comments: I was a 5 month member in Montreal UBF (Canada) & then I moved to Boston, MA (U.S.) for a job. I joined the UBF in Boston, which was comprised of a newlywed couple from Korea with a baby girl. It was good at the beginning to be part of the manger ministry, but the Missn.'s wife started to gain control of my reins & steer me towards their "Korean" UBF ways. They wanted me to get married with a UBF girl from Korea, and persistently persuaded me to stay in school to attain many degrees in hope of being a leader in college campuses. I prayed about it, and knew after a while that it was not God's will to be with them OR be affiliated with the corruption of UBF. I left....