Friday, October 19, 2007

Deniz K. (former Chicago UBF)

(Originally posted in the RSQUBF guestbook in 2001. Also see http://exubf.blogspot.com/2009/02/amy-y-former-chicago-ubf.html.)

Name: Deniz K.

Comments: I believe it was God's will for me to be in UBF to know the truth. The truth that would set me free. The truth that how to follow the foot steps of Christ. That I am a precious child of God; not an illegimiate. That I am a workman who does not need to be ashamed, but who correctly handles the word of Truth. And I thank God that He made me a strong person, Christian. I learn a lot in UBF which I am thankful of, not through their grace but from God who trained me through their painful mental and spiritual tortures. That Christ is the Lord and I am FREE, not by the laws of little human beings, but by the omnipotent and omniscience God. (Romans 7: 16-17 and verse 20 "And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that law is good. As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me...Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it"). No one should be a slave of anyone especially little peoplelike Samuel Lee and other totalitarians who have lower standards and are megalomaniacs. I have not even forget all the mistreatments of my many fellowship members. My shepherds insulting words and behaviors....that... that were unbelievable. I was basically mentally crucified. I am just so thankful to my God to show me the right way, which is to depend only to my Savior and the Lord, Jesus Christ. And to obey The Lord only, not man. I left UBF because God told me so and it was one of the best decision of my life. They were not a good example of Christianity to me, the ex-muslim. One day, I would like to share my testimony about UBF, about the Christ's way. Not the purpose of insulting UBF (which I believe they deserve to be insulted after all); but to show the truth to those seeks the truth. It is all about the way of Christ and the way of UBF. We, Christians, are not illegimate, but we are someone in this world for purposes, we are who we are, and we are the children and the servants of God. I guess Samuel Lee and other totalitarians do not know the consequences of their actions. They do not know how they will be judged by the Lord for all the ill treatments they have done (which they probably still do) to young Christian; most of all to GOD'S PRECIOUS CHILDREN. They do not know what Matthew 18:6 (But if anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a large millstone hung around his neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea). May be they do not realize... but they are blaspheming the Holy Spirit. May God forgive Samuel Lee and his mindlike people. May His Grace fall unto them. May God help us to forgive them and heal our soul and mind. And May His Spirit dwell in us. Please pray for these pitiful blind people who do not know what they are doing. If anyone have a question can contact me from the above e-mail addresses. And forgive me if there is any wrong in my writing. Peace with you, Deniz K.